Solar products have become very important these days. Most people are now switching to them because of the numerous benefits these solar products offer. They also contribute a lot to the environment. Solar manufacturing companies have a prominent role in the development, growth and promotion of the solar panels across the country.
Solar generation capacity across the country has increased over the past few years. India has also boomed in the development of solar energy, placing seventh among the world’s top 10 solar energy producers and distributors. Out of many Indian solar panel companies to choose from, this is our list of India’s top 10 solar panel manufacturers that contribute significantly to an industry expected to grow by 2022 at a Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 35%.
Top 10 Brands of Solar Panel Manufacturers in India
|1||Vikram Solar Private Limited|
|2||Tata Power Solar|
|3||Waaree Energies Limited|
|4||EMMVEE Solar Technology|
|5||Alpex Exports Pvt. Limited|
|6||RenewSys India Private Limited|
|7||Moser Baer Solar Limited|
|8||HHV Solar Technologies Private Limited|
|9||XL Energy Limited|
|10||Lanco Solar Private Limited|
1.Vikram Solar Panel Manufacturer
Vikram Solar Panel Manufacturer is an Indian company based in Kolkata and the second-largest solar energy firm in India by revenue. The main business emphasis of the organization is the manufacture of solar photovoltaic modules as well as manufacturing, procurement and construction facilities and the operation and maintenance of solar power plants. It is a Vikram Group subsidiary, which also has tea pro subsidiaries.
Founded in 2006 by Gyanesh Chaudhary as a manufacturer of solar modules, Vikram Solar has since moved into Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management and Solar Power Plant Operations & Maintenance.
- The annual production capacity – 1GW
- Manufacturer for Tier 1 PV systems, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Ground-mounted solar projects in India – 440+MW
- It Produces high-efficiency mono and polycrystalline PV modules.
- 20 MW – Karnataka (2017)
- 10 MW – Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (2017)
- 100 kW Rooftop – Patna (2017)
- 10 kW Floating Solar Plant – Kolkata (2015)
2.Tata Power Solar Panel Manufacturing Company
Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd, Tata BP Solar formerly an Indian company specializing in solar energy products. The company manufactures solar modules, solar cells, and other solar products and provides solar power projects with EPC services. Tata Power Solar became the first Indian company to ship more than 1 GW of solar modules worldwide in February 2017. The manufacturing unit of the company in Bangalore has a capacity of 400 MW of modules and 300 MW of cells.
Tata Power and BP Solar formed Tata BP Solar, a joint venture firm, in 1989. By building its first production unit with a production capacity of 3 MW, the company began commercial operations in 1991.
- The production capacity of the unit increases by 100% to 400 MW
- The manufacturing capacity of cells is expanded by 65% to 300 MW
- Manufacturer for Tier 1 PV systems, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jindal Aluminum Limited – 10 MW project
- Mithapur solar power plant – 15 million homes per year
- 3 MW solar farm designed to provide energy – 2 million homes in the local community.
3.Waaree Energies Limited
Waaree Energies Ltd. is Waaree Group’s flagship company, founded in Mumbai, India in 1989. It has the largest manufacturing capacity of 2 GW of Indian Solar PV Module at its Surat and Umbergaon plants in Gujarat. Waaree Energies is one of India’s top players in providing EPC services, project development, rooftop and solar water pump solutions, and also as an independent power producer. Waaree has a national presence in more than 300 locations and 68 countries around the world.
- Production capacity for PV modules is 500 MW
- Solar projects globally over are 3,000
- Generates mono- and poly-crystalline PV modules ranging from 3Wp to 400Wp for on- and off-grid applications.
- Waaree Energies – largest integrated solar panel provider
- Monosteel India Ltd project – 10 MW
- Greentech India project – 5MW
- Bhadresh Trading project – 5 MW
4.EMMVEE Solar Panel Manufacturer
EMMVEE specializes in the design of on-grid and off-grid photovoltaic modules and systems. In its production facilities in Bengaluru, EMMVEE manufactures high-quality photovoltaic modules utilizing state-of-the-art machinery.EMMVEE manufactures the most reliable solar water heating systems with the famous “Solarizer” brand.
Since its founding in 1992, we have developed different centers of excellence in solar water heating systems, photovoltaics, and other industrial products. We are proud of having one of EMMVEE’s best portfolios of Manufacturing, Materials, Parts, and Services. We have established our goals, based on our quality and service.
- “Consumer Choice Awards” –Winner of 2017
- Leading RE Manufacturers-Solar – Award of 2016
- As of 2016, PV module production capacity of 500 MW at its state-of-the-art plant in Bangalore, India
- EMMVEE commissioned a 40 MW plant with a capacity of 72 million U / a with 132,000 polycrystalline modules.
- EPC project for MLR Industries – 2 MW
- 11.4 MW Solar PV power park in Bronkow, Germany.
5.Alpex Exports Solar Panel Manufacturer
Alpex Solar carries out a quality control program from Incoming Content to Full Packaging. In particular, Alpex Solar applies a two-stage (before & after lamination) 100% EL test to filter out micro-crack modules and other critical defects; VDE Germany and other globally known independent institutes also calibrate the spire simulator and other test equipment to ensure real power for each module.
National Class Laboratory is set up in the R&D center to develop new module versions and to check the module materials and finished modules for different properties on a regular basis.
- PV modules with a compact design that varies between 40 W and 330 W
- A state-of-the-art plant of 100,000 sq ft in Nalagarh with 175 employees
- Has two solar panel assembly lines of world-class
- Solar pumps producing 1.5 MW in Rajasthan
- Mono PV modules in Frankfurt, Germany generating – 1.3 MW
- 1.25 MW – worth of polycrystalline PV modules near Venice, Italy.
6.RenewSys India Private Limited
RenewSys is the 1 integrated Solar Panel manufacturer(PV module) and its key components-Encapsulants (EVA & POE), Backsheets and Solar PV Cells.RenewSys is the renewable energy arm of the Enpee Group, a diversified global conglomerate with a heritage of over 55 years of manufacturing excellence.
It has a global presence with offices in India, Mauritius, Kenya, South Africa, Singapore, the UAE, Taiwan, and regional offices in Australia, the United States, and Mexico; and an expanding network of suppliers. At Hyderabad and Bengaluru, we have two modern production facilities in India, supported by a team of diligent, talented R&D professionals.
- An additional 200,000 sq. Ft. 130 MW solar cell power plant and 180 MW solar panel size
- The Bengaluru plant produces 1.2 GW EVA & POE encapsulants and produces 1.8 GW PV back sheet film.
- RenewSys is the first to begin the development of 5 BB solar cells in India.
- solar module production capacity is 280 MW
- Solar PV Modules DESERV™ -750 MW
- Encapsulants – EVA & POE CONSERV -1.4 GW
- Back sheets PRESERVE – 3 GW
- PV Cells RESERV -130 MW
7.Moser Baer Solar Panel Manufacturer
Moser Baer India Ltd (MBIL) Solar panel manufactures was established in New Delhi in 1983 and is one of India’s leading technology firms. Moser Baer India Ltd (MBIL) was founded in New Delhi in 1983 and is one of India’s leading technology companies. MBIL has successfully developed state-of-the-art technologies to become the second-largest optical storage device manufacturer in the world.
Moser Baer Solar Limited (MBSL) and Moser Baer Photo Voltaic Ltd (MBPV) are MBIL’s global, including India, Moser Baer serves customers through world-class products and services through both of these companies throughout the solar value chain.
- Current capacity is 250 MW
- Business is more than 82 countries
- solar panels – 25years of guarantee
- Transformed into a multi-technology enterprise from an optical media corporation
- The world’s second-largest optical storage media manufacturer
- 200 kWp rooftop installation in New Delhi
- 158 kWp rooftop installation in New Delhi
- 100 kWp rooftop installation at RVS College in Coimbatore, India.
8.HHV Solar Technologies Private Limited
HHV Solar Panel Manufacturers (HHV ST) is one of India’s best-known and most trusted solar module brands, known for it is premium, high-performance, reliable Crystalline Solar PV modules. Our key principles-Experience, Responsibility, Performance, Love & Teamwork ensure complete customer satisfaction and clear process and procedure updating.
HHV Solar is part of the SELECT Group, which for over 30 years has been a leading power electronics and renewable energy company with a strong presence on the global energy market.
This facility has the capability to produce photovoltaic design and safety Crystalline Silicon PV Modules in accordance with IEC and UL standards. Goods address a number of low to high volume criteria, across both grid-connected and off-grid systems, across a wide range of manufacturing and residential goods and services.
- Solar capacity currently at 100 MW
- Power range of 240 W to 325 W
- Exports to the U.S, the UK and Australia
- Multiple configurations of 36, 60 or 72 cells
- 10 MW DCR project in Tamil Nadu
- The rooftop project at the Parliament House in New Delhi
- 152 kWp grid at IIT in Kanpur
- 100 kWp grid in Tamil Nadu.
9.XL Energy Limited
XL Solar Panel Manufacturers (formerly XL Telecom & Energy Limited) was established as a private limited company in Hyderabad in 1985 and in 1990 became a limited public company. The company is partnered by Coming, Inc., and Kyocera Inc. of USA XLE is one of India’s leading end to end solution provider established in 1992 in the field of Solar Power with expertise in the field of production of Solar Photovoltaic Modules.
XLE has more than 17 years of experience in supplying it’s Solar Photovoltaic Modules and Systems for different agencies in India and abroad.
- Solar module production capacity is 192 MW per year
- India’s leading supplier of solar power since 1992
- Plans, builds, operates and owns large photovoltaic plants from one source.
- Current crystalline cell production is 120 MW
- XL Energy’s major clients include Indian Railways
- India’s Departments of Defence
- Isolux in Spain
- LT Trade International in Italy
- Mandik Corporation in the Czech Republic.
10.Lanco Solar Private Limited
Over the past few years, Lanco Solar has made significant progress in the solar industry in Hybrid Manufacturing, Rooftop, Solar EPC, and Project Development, with the aim of providing reliable, creative and cost-effective solutions across the entire Solar Power Value Chain. Throughout their attempts to implement renewable technology, Lanco Renewable has also signed agreements with respected business organizations and state governments to collaborate with them.
Lanco Solar panel Manufacturers has entered into EPC agreements with private players to develop solar plants and utilities (Solar Thermal & Solar Photovoltaic) with the above-mentioned strengths.
- One-stop solution for the development and construction of solar photovoltaic systems on- and off-grid
- Plants located – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the US, and the UK
- Current revenue of $1.6 billion
- Current capability is 75 MW
- 1 MW solar PV plant in a village in Bhatinda, Punjab
- 100 KW rooftop solar PV plant at Pushpa Gujaral Science City
- 35 MW PV solar farm in Gujarat
- 5 MW solar PV in Rajasthan.
Top 10 solar panel manufacturers in India hold boundless prospects for power generation, supply, storage, and manufacturing of solar equipment. India’s policy also helps the cause by raising tariffs on solar power from INR 15/Kwh in 2009 to INR 2.44/Kwh in 2017. This is due to the decline in manufacturing costs for solar panels and increases in usage levels of power.
Find the best Solar Panels