Solar Water Heater Price is a device that makes use of solar energy to produce heated water for the benefit of commercial, domestic and industrial purposes. The most common application of Solar energy is water heating. Every year, Solar water heating system saves up to 1500 units of electricity.
Solar Water Heaters is the latest way to heat water in your homes and one of the simplest and most renewable resources available. Solar Water heaters will cut the annual heating or preheating costs of your water by half relative to your existing water heaters for cooling.
Even, the best solar heaters reduce energy costs and come in a wide range of styles that you can quickly set up.
This Racold model provides a number of unique features as one of the finest solar water heaters. This consists of the largest indoor tank SS304 L with special welding-free equipment. SS304 is the water tank’s best and highest quality material that ensures better performance against chloride.
This water heater comes with a digital display that includes a water level monitor, temperature indicator, and electronic back-up programmable. It also has an auto water feed system that includes auto supply, pre-set time supply, and manual water supply power. And through the digital interface, you can use all these three programmable modes.
Also included with this solar water heater is a programmable backup heating feature that allows end-users to set a time to start back up heating and thus hit the current temperature. This solar water heater also offers manual heating.
- Digital Display
- Auto Water Feed
- Superior SS304 inner tank with unique welding free technology
- Programmable backup heating
- Suitable for hard water up to 1000 PPM
Saur Shakti is one of the well-known manufacturing companies selling both home and industrial water heating systems. This Saur Shakti Solar Water Heater uses a high-energy vacuum tube that guarantees maximum energy absorption and high efficiency. A specifically designed interior bottle provides longevity and corrosion resistance.
This solar water heater is made of galvanized iron, which is corrosion-free. It also comes with an external body that is robust and heavier. This solar water heater’s unique design features guarantee longevity, low maintenance and also fit effortlessly with the aesthetics of the house.
- High-performance solar water heater
- Eco-friendly device
- Longer service life
- Optimum functionality
- Less Maintenance
- Material: Galvanised Iron, Color: Blue
- Size: 58 Mm 1.8 Ltr
- Included Components: 1 Solar Water Heater
- Tube size 58 mm 1.8 mtr. Tank dia 480 mm.
- Frame angle 45 degrees. Inner Tank GI 2mm with glossy coating
- Outer Tank 0.5 mm with powder coating
If you’re looking for the best solar water heaters, this solar water heater will be your great choice. It comes with 250 liters capacity. The high-quality surface is suitable for the outstanding absorption of sunlight and allows for quick heating.
Supreme solar water heater consists of solar cells with high efficiency. And with scratch-resistant toughened solar glass, it offers higher impact tolerance.
- Tank capacity 250l
- The glass tubes are quite strong
- Higher impact resistance using scratch-resistant toughened solar glass
- Made of high-efficiency solar cells
This heater is fitted with the anti-fogging capabilities of an in-built system and also includes the aluminum-based ETC (Evacuated Tube Collector). It is a robust device as it comes with a leak-proof configuration of a non-corrosive polymer tank.
- Made of quality material and latest technology
- Durable Leakage Free Tank with Industry Best Hard Water Tolerance
- Easy to install
- Minimum tolerance
- Optimum performance
MegaPower high-efficiency solar water heater is indeed a must purchase. It comes in an appropriate size and length, making it an ideal choice for any household. This solar water heater is built perfectly for outdoor and roof deployment. The architecture of the glass tubes is such that optimum heat from sunlight is obtained.
This solar water heater is constructed of high-grade material. As the panels are small and robust, you can set them up quickly. It also comes with controls that are easy to use to make it the best.
- Sturdy and ergonomic design
- Tank capacity 250 liters
- Metal steel inner tank
- Powerful panel
- Eco-friendly module
- Light-weight and sturdy material
The smart choice for an eco-green water heating needs is this Sun Zone solar water heater. It is an ideal option for home applications with a volume of 250 liters. This comes with an inner tank welded in stainless steel and superior quality PUF insulation, which holds the hot water in the tank for a long time.
The material used in this solar water heater guarantees the unit’s longevity and long life with high-quality standards.
- Capacity 250 l
- Stainless Steel Welded Inner Tank
- Superior quality PUF Insulation
- Pure Polyester Powder Coated Stands & Support
- Three Target Selectively Coated Borosilicate
- MNRE Approved Collector Design
In our list of best solar water heaters, the Suntek solar water heater appears second. It comes with an ability of 100 liters of solar energy to fulfill your everyday warm water needs.
This water heater has a large internal tank of stainless steel with PUF isolation of superior quality. With this superior quality metal, save a huge amount on your electricity bills, money, and climate.
- Capacity 100 l
- Durable leakage-free tank with hard water tolerance
- Made with the high-quality material to ensure durability
- Easy to install
How much power can the sun generate your solar water heater of choice? Make sure it can satisfy your needs before spending your money on one. If every day you consume 1000 liters of hot water, search for a company that can meet or exceed your needs.
Solar water heaters are suffering a lot of violence when they work outdoors. So search for a quality brand that you’ll love using for a long time to get value for your money. Look for a model that can withstand rain, high winds, and heat with a solar panel. It should also be durable and, most importantly, safe parts such as coils and or heating tubes.
Ease of Use
Do not buy a product that you will find difficult to set up or use at home. Whether you’re searching for a pool or a bathroom heater, choose a setup that you can quickly set up. It should also have a low-maintenance nature that will eventually not bother you.
- Flate Plate Collector
- Evacuated Tube Collector
Top 5 Models
- Tata Solar 200 LPD Zing Pressurized
- Suntek SWH-150E
- Haier Gv150rnf
- Solax Solar Heater
- Supreme Solar Heater
Price of Solar Water Heater in Bangalore
Generally, the cost is Rs.10,000 to Rs.60,000 and above. The Supreme solar water heater 200 liters price is Rs. 25,641.
- It is one of the Best brand in providing quality, performance, service, and technology.
- v guard solar water heater is mainly used for domestic purposes.
- Most of the v guard solar heaters are the type of Evacuated tube collector.
- Generally, v guard, solar water heaters are made up of stainless steel and aluminum material.
- Racold is one of the most trusted brands of solar water heaters. products are tested to make sure that the customers are benefited from our commitment. This leads to the efficiency to continue the process of delivering the products.
- record is being declared as the best brand and the leader of providing quality water heating solutions and fulfill the customer’s requirements.
- cold provides the best quality of hot water. It is also known as the Largest water heating solutions provider in India.
- It is one of the renewable sources of energy.
- It helps in utilizing the natural source of energy from the sunlight which helps in saving the cost of electricity.
- A solar water heating system provides lifelong values for your investments.
Were you planning to buy an outdoor pool water heater or a new bathroom? Consider buying a solar-powered one in order to reduce costs? In 2020, our top 10 choices will be the highest. As marketed in most environments, they were reliable, fairly easy to set up and operate.
Find More Products Listprice