Patanjali Products Price List
Patanjali Products are India’s fastest growing consumer products brand, launched in 2007 by Baba Ramdev, Yoga guru, and Acharya Balkrishna, an Ayurveda expert. Their products include home care, cosmetics, health, food and beverages, and health drinks.
To buy the latest Patanjali Product through online refer to the below list.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=list]
1.Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash, 60g
- Imparts a youthful glow
- Gentle cleanser
- Rejuvenates dehydrated skin
2.Patanjali Honey, 500g
- Patanjali pure honey has a lower price and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, and fever
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the body weight
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge
- Functions as an excellent antioxidant. Brings about reduction of the wrinkles, blemishes, etc signs of aging
- Antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect, and high acidity
3.Patanjali Coconut Oil, 200ml
- Patanjali Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats
- Helps to convert the bad cholesterol into good cholesterol
- It helps to promote heart health and lower the risk of heart disease.
4.Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel, 150ml
- Aloe vera plants have medicinal properties and hence are widely used in treating the burns, cuts, insect bites and several other skin ailments
- This is one product that you must keep in your house so that you can easily treat the kitchen burns and other injuries without wasting time
- The uses of aloe vera plant are known since centuries but still many people are not aware of the conditions that can be treated with it.
5.Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml
- Hair cleanser – Safety for hair and treatment for diseases
- This gives beauty to the hairs, treating dryness and dandruff
- Bhrigraj, Myrtle (mahendi), Acadia concinna (shikakai) and emblic myrobalan (aola), give new strength to the hairs.
6.Patanjali Red Chilli Powder, 200g
- Fighting sinus congestion, aiding digestion
- Help to relieve migraines and muscle, joint and nerve pain
- It’s also a good source of vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, folic acid, and potassium.
7.Patanjali Herbal Mehandi, 100g
- It naturally conditions and colors the hair
- As a conditioner, it strengthens the hair and reduces dandruff
- It improves hair growth, reduces hair fall and provides cooling to scalp
- Usage: Soak Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Mehandi overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours in an iron pot. Apply on small sections of hair. Allow remaining on hair for 2 hours. Rinse with water.
8.Patanjali Multani Mitti Body Cleanser, 75g
- This product is enriched with Multani Mitti properties, for bright skin and to get rid of from skin diseases
- Excellent healthy products for the protection of body, skin, and hair
- The beauty products are not only to look good but a strong medium to protect the skin, making the body healthy, pure and clean
- The beauty products available in the market though, give feel-good but actually, they are a serious threat to the body.
9.Patanjali Super Dishwash Bar, 280 g
- Compliance Approved
- size_name : 280g
- Quality Product.
10.Patanjali Muesli Fruit and Nut, 200g
- Its rich source of nutrients like fiber, vitamins minerals, and antioxidants to provides the perfect breakfast to jump-start your day.
- It typically has less sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals.
- It contains high in fiber and whole grains, which regulate the digestive system.