Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000Rs: If you want to enjoy a long and immersive music experience then you need to buy a pair of premium earphones. The tangled wires, however, can be a cause of inconvenience for runners, gym enthusiasts, or daily users. Therefore, a good pair of Bluetooth or wireless earphones is best opted for.
Bluetooth earphones protect you from the troubles of de-tangling wires. In addition, they are fitted with the latest Bluetooth technology ensuring smooth communication and fast data transfer. The technology allows for rapid pairing to a wide range.
Today specific Bluetooth earphones are available on the market. Choosing a correct pair of Bluetooth earphones can be a boring job under a cap. For Bluetooth earphones under INR 3000, there are a few revolutionary features one can expect.
We have looked at the top 5 Bluetooth earphones under INR 3000 here. Toward the end of the article, we have included a FAQ section to help you gain more information about the drug.
The article also includes a list of features under INR 3000 for the best Bluetooth earphones to recommend. This will help make the best purchase for you. So let’s take a look at the Bluetooth earphones features and feedback available in amazon now.
Features To Expect In Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
The latest version of Bluetooth
The earphones under 3000 come with the new edition of Bluetooth 4.1 or 5. That offers up to 10 meters of safe wireless coverage. It helps you to connect easily to your Bluetooth apps and listen to your favorite audio tracks. Many earphones also come with an A2DP feature that allows you to simultaneously pair and connect the earphones with two computers.
These earphones come with an IPX5 or 6 code, making it water-resistant and sweatproof. These earphones can be used in the rain, without having to worry about damage. In addition, these earphones are suitable for fitness lovers and athletes who have an intense gym workout. The rated earphones are sweatproof and protected from damage.
In-Line Controls and Built-in Microphone
In this price range, the Bluetooth earphones come with in-line controls or one-button remote controls. The controls are accompanied by an integrated microphone which allows for a hands-free calling experience. You may use answer or reject call controls, change tracks, pause or play tracks, and modify the volume. Such apps make listening to audio or having a conversation over the phone simple.
You can also activate Google’s voice assistant, Cortana, or Siri via in-line power. The voice-controlled assistants let you access your phone without touching it. You may ask your assistant to make calls, check the internet for something, or change tracks.
A pair of Bluetooth earphones under 3000 that includes a noise cancelation feature can be easily found. This blocks the ambient noise so you can enjoy an immersive sound experience. The app also helps you to listen to music while traveling or in a crowded environment.
Many earphones come with a built-in microphone that features wind noise cancelation of the Qualcomm CVC 8.0. During calls, this ensures consistent audio. It avoids distortion and always ensures a decent call quality.
The magnetic earbuds have strong drivers with enhanced bass to guarantee dynamic audio. The earbuds’ ergonomic design ensures discreet, comfortable fit. Then you will enjoy a long-lasting relaxed music-listening experience.
They also include a flexible band or collar which makes storage easy. When not in use the magnetic earbuds clip together for added comfort. Such features keep the earphones from missing out.
Top 7 Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000 in 2020
Price: ₹ 1,499
The boat is a company based in Mumbai that deals with manufacturing headphones, earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other related products. The Rockerz boat earphones are equipped with state-of-the-art Bluetooth 4.1 technology to ensure seamless communication and fast app pairing. The 110 mAh battery guarantees a playtime of 45 minutes at a fast 10-minute charge.
The pair of lightweight earphones are renowned for their outstanding craftsmanship and premium quality. The hearing aids are sturdy and stylish. They are also available for choice in various color options. In addition, the magnetic ear tips guarantee a convenient and safe fit. Thus, you will enjoy listening to your favorite songs for a longer time with HD sound quality and improved bass.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The freestyle design is teamed with an IPX5 rating.
- It is built with premium quality materials, including chrome accents and metal housing.
- The 110 mAh battery ensures 45 minutes of playtime on a 10-minute charge.
- The boat Rockerz earphones are equipped with the advanced Qualcomm CSR 8635 chipset that provides the features of the latest Bluetooth 4.1 version.
- The earphones are stylish and sturdy.
- The attractive ergonomics ensure a comfortable fit.
- The earphones ensure powerful HD sound with deep boosted bass.
- The Bluetooth range is not wide.
- The sound quality is a bit distorted.
Price: ₹ 2,199
JBL is an American company producing audio equipment including headphones and speakers. The JBL Bluetooth earphones allow you to stream music from any computer that is of high quality. It ensures a 6-hour play-time without worrying about messy wires.
The versatile bidirectional nature helps you to wear them in-ear or behind-ears. The high-quality earphones have a sweatproof level of IPX5, making them ideal for any environmental condition. It also comes with a one-button in-line remote allowing hands-free calling.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Frequency response range: 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- The in-line one-button remote allows hands-free calling.
- The flexible two-way design allows you to wear the headphones two-ways i.e. in-ear or behind-the-ears.
- The Bluetooth earphones allow you to stream high-quality music for up to 6 hours.
- The pair of earphones come with an IPX5 rating that makes it sweatproof.
- The earphones are lightweight.
- You can double press the play button to activate Siri or Google voice assistant.
- The earphones are designed to endure and outlast high-intensity workout sessions in any weather condition.
- The magnetic earbuds enable easy cable management.
- No noise cancellation for audio calls.
Price: ₹ 2,900
Skullcandy is an American corporation concerned with the commercialization of headphones, earphones, audio backpacks, hands-free apps, MP3 players, and other products. The Skullcandy Bluetooth earphones give battery life up to 8 hours. The lightweight earphone pair also supports fast charging to guarantee 2 hours of playtime with 10 minutes charging.
For ease of operation, the earphone includes a microphone, call, track, and volume controls. The sleek, versatile collar makes up one-third of its bulk. This makes for quick placement of the earphones.
- It offers up to 8 hours of battery life.
- The earphone includes a microphone, call, track, and volume controls.
- The rapid charge technology ensures 2 hours of playtime with 10 minutes of charging.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It comes with a sleek and flexible collar that makes up for 1/3 of its size.
- The collar makes it easy to store.
- It ensures noise isolation fit.
- The earphones are lightweight.
- The pair of earphones allow you to activate voice assistant.
- The quality of the product could be better.
Price: ₹ 2,199
Noise Tune Flex wireless earphones are fitted with the new edition of Bluetooth 5 to have a wireless range of up to 10 meters. Using the A2DP pairing feature, you can also pair and connect the earphones to two Bluetooth devices at once. The magnetic drivers of 10 mm of neodymium provide smooth and immersive audio.
The earphones have an ultra-flexible neckband built to ensure a safe and comfortable fit. In addition, the magnetic earbuds can clip together for ease while not in use. It features in-line controls, and an integrated microphone for handling calls, manipulating music volume or changing tracks. The earphones are also perfect for those who work intensively in gyms, as they come with a sweatproof IPX5 rating.
- It comes with an IPX5 sweatproof rating.
- It offers a battery life of up to 12 hours.
- The earphones come with a 10-meter wireless range.
- The earphones are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 version.
- The A2DP pairing feature enables you to pair and connect the earphones with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The neckband is ultra-flexible and durable.
- The IPX5 rating enables you to wear them in the rain.
- The full remote allows you to control playback, adjust volume, and manage calls.
- It ensures a longer battery life with stable connections.
- Call quality could be better.
Price: ₹ 1,799
The Realme brand has provided us with luxury cell phones in the last couple of years and now it also provides headphones. Realme mobile phones have created great buzz around the market and their Bluetooth headphones do the same. Review Realme Buds Bluetooth headphones here.
- Built-in magnets that also acts as an on-off switch.
- Headphones have an Impedance of 16 ohms and speaker sensitivity of 104 db+/-3.
- It has the latest Bluetooth version which is 5.0 with a range of 30 feet.
- Headphones come with an 11.2 sound driver and 110MaH
- The band has 3 buttons to control the volume, connect to a call, and even to use google assistant.
- The headphones can connect to 2 devices simultaneously.
- With just one charge the headphones can be used for up to 12 hours.
- It claims to give 100 minutes of music with only 10 minutes of charging for when you are in a hurry.
- Sound quality could have been better.
Price: ₹ 1,329
Compared to its competitors, Mivi is a new company but has been able to capture the market with its huge range of products. Mivi provides all types of speakers, cables, and headphones, including wired, wireless, over-the-ear, and earbuds. Mivi headphones are inexpensive and look cool, which is why they are more popular among young people. One such headphone by Mivi we are testing here is headphones with Mivi thunder beats.
- It can be connected to 2 devices at a single time.
- Earphones offer boast of crisp HD sound, deep bass, clear mids, and transparent highs for a better experience.
- It has a lithium battery of 120mAh capacity that allows 7 hours of playtime.
- It comes with the latest Bluetooth Version 5.0 with Bluetooth range of 30 meters.
- Its impedance is of 16 ohms with speaker sensitivity of 104 dB+/-3 and frequency range: 20hz~20khz.
- It has a tangle-free design and comes with an adjustable clip
- Earbuds are magnetic so you can carry them around the neck without the fear of losing them.
- It weighs on 18.1 g so it very lightweight and perfect for daily needs.
- It comes with a metallic exterior and rugged texture to give that sturdy look.
- The earbuds itself are of large size and cause pain.
Price: ₹ 1,068
Zebronics was founded in 1997 and has provided us with the best audio solution through its earphones and speaker range. Zebronics has extended its product range in recent years from IT to related devices, surveillance systems, to sound systems. One such headphone is the Zebronics Journey earphones that we are testing here.
- Comes with a Bluetooth version of 4.1
- Charging time is 2 hours and has 13 hours playback.
- It is splash-proof means it can be used while working out.
- The driver size is 10mm with an impedance of 16ohms.
- It weighs only 132g and is super lightweight.
- It has a sleek look that will match your outfit.
- You can access Google Assistant with just one click.
- It has magnetic earbuds to keep it secure around the neck.
- It does not have the latest Bluetooth version.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which brand Bluetooth earphone is the best?
Th e best Bluetooth earphone brands in India are as follows:
Sony, Bose, Boat, JBL, Skullcandy, and Jabra
2. Does Bluetooth cause cancer?
No, earphones made with Bluetooth do not cause cancer. Radiation from the EMF will in certain ways affect the brain and eyes. Yet Bluetooth’s ability to cause harm to you depends on its ability to affect cells and DNA.
3. Is it bad to wear earphones all the time?
Wearing earbuds all the time will cause discomfort in your ears so it is best not to use them for continuous-time. When you have to use them for the whole day, make sure you take enough breaks to remove the earbuds. Avoid listening to music at full volume, this can also cause ear pain and also damage the earphones.
4. How do I choose a headphone?
Firstly, you need to learn what you want from headphones and then go through the different types of available headphones. If you’re someone who’s traveling a lot then wireless headphones would be appropriate. Analyze your need, and choose a kind. Then check out all the features it provides as well as the price and if it sits right within your budget then you have a nice headphone for yourself.
Headphones are a momentary utter requirement. We need them in important parts like when we have to attend an online presentation for even the simplest reasons like watching a movie on a cell phone privately. While driving, we need them to listen to our favorite songs. Many of us take music listening very seriously and invest only in decent headphones.
Listening to a great song on good headphones will dramatically change our mood. If for all your reasons, you too are looking for a pair of headphones then we have mentioned a top range in the above post. I trust you can find the right headphone.